Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Bloom with Grace with Honey Bee Stamps...

 Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this card with you today using the lovely Honey Bee Stamps: Lovely Layers: Hydrangea die. 



I began by using the Fancy Lattice Backdrop die to die cut the base layer for the card along with the largest stitched rectangle from the Basic Rectangles  die set from Mama Elephant. I then die-cut the layers to create the beautiful Hydrangea using the Lovely Layers: Hydrangea die. 



Next, I added color to the layers of the flower using Milled LavenderSeedless Preserves , Dusty Concord ,and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks. I then added color to the leaves using JalapenoClover, and a bit of Milled Lavender along with Seedless Preserves. I then used a Gelly Roll pen in white to add a bit of detail to each of the die-cut layers. 



I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Stems and Sprigs stamp set onto a piece of black cardstock using Versamark ink and White Embossing Powder. 



I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 
Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Links to products used or recommended are listed below:


No comments:

Post a Comment