Monday, February 28, 2022

Bold, Graphic and Yet Simple Backgrounds


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a bold graphic and simple to make card. 

I started the card by cutting out the Mama Elephant Striallop Diagonal Die in a sturdy white cardstock. I then cut it out again using Sunny Studio All is Bright 6x6 Paper.  


I had intended to use the reverse of the rainbow paper but changed my mind because the rainbow is brilliant. However, the cuts were now reversed and I had to cut a few more pieces using scraps.

That said, the Mama Elephant Striallop Diagonal Die is not quite symmetrical but still very easy to use.

To continue, I then mounted the lot on black cardstock to match the bold black of the Versafine Onyx Black I used with the Pinkfresh Studio Brushed Sentiments.  Love that contrast!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment