Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Spring Hydrangeas with Altenew...

Hello and happy Wednesday. I am sharing this card with you today using the lovely Paint-A-Flower Hydrangea Outline stamp set from Altenew. 

I began by stamping the image onto watercolor paper using Antique Linen Distress ink. Next, I used Zig Clean Color Brush Pens. I used: 




I then used one of the stitched rectangles from the Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts set to die-cut the panel for the card. I then layered that panel on a pink base, and then on a patterned paper from the Sweet On You 6x6 paper pad. I then die-cut the banner using the Fancy Wavy Banners die set. I heat embossed the sentiment from the Beautiful Blooms stamp set by Pinkfresh Studios. 




I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Products used or recommended are linked below:



No comments:

Post a Comment