Monday, August 30, 2021

Hello from Toni: Pretty Pink Posh Toucans


Hi, everyone!  Today is all sorts of tropicali with the cute cute Pretty Pink Posh Tropical Toucans set.
 

I sponged the background with Distress Oxides, starting at the bottom:  Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, and Salvaged Patina. 

So vibrant!  I spattered that with a bit of water and set aside to dry before embossing the Pretty Pink Posh Thoughtful Greetings sentiment in white.


I colored up the PPP Tropical Toucans with Copics, keeping the colors really vibrant.  And, yes, I did have Fruit Loops in mind as I colored this up. LOL.

That Posca White Paint Pen really makes things pop, doesn't it? 


I thought I would show you the challenge card I made as well so you can see how different this set can look. 

The Mama Elephant Leafy Cover die would easily substitute for what I used here. Impressing the paper with our coverplates stretches supplies quite nicely.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment