Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Have A Wild Day with Lawn Fawn...

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here. I am sharing this fun, awesome summer-themed birthday card using the cute Toucan Do It stamp set from Lawn Fawn. My oldest son and niece love animals. I thought this set would be perfect for my niece's 5th birthday card, and my son who turned 20 (where does the time go, lol). 

I began by coloring all of the images using Copic markers. Along with the Toucan Do It stamp set, I also used images from the Scootin' By (birthday hat, and balloons), the Virtual Friends Add-On(banner), the Elphie Selfie (elephant), Really High Five (striped birthday hat), Giant Birthday Messages (present),  Bubbles of Joy (bubbles), Virtual Friends (little bird), Elphie Selfie Flip-FlopYeti or Not (birthday hat), Say What Pets (cat), and Flamingo Together


Next, I die cut two layers of the Magic Iris Tropical Leaves Add-on, and a grassy border using the Slimline Grassy Hillside Border die set, I then added color to the green layers using Lawn Fawn ink. I used Celery Stick, Freshly Cut Grass, and Jalapeno. Next, I die cut the base panel using the Backdrop Sunburst die from yellow cardstock. I used No. 2 Pencil, and Sunflower colored ink to add color to the base panel. For the sandy area, I used the die from the Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Border.  To create the frame for the tropical magic Iris cut out I used the stitched circle from the Shutter Card Snow Globe Add-on. For the water area, I used the wavy border from the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border die. I then added color to the water area using Lawn Fawn inks, Peacock, Merman, and Minty Fresh


Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Magic Messages stamp set 
onto vellum. To create the frame I used the largest of the two rectangles from the Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts set. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment