Monday, August 16, 2021

Hello from Toni: Lawn Fawn Tropical Birthday


Hello, everyone! Let's fiesta and get a bit tropical today, shall we?!


Let's start with the card on the right.  I used the Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves Background Layering Stencils with Distress Oxides on the card base.  Next, I outlined the edges of the card base with 1/8" Scor-Tape, sprinkled a few flat sequins and applied a sheet of acetate on top to create a flat shaker.


Next I cut out the Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves Backdrop and used Scor-Tape along the edges to adhere it on top of the acetate.

I colored up the Lawn Fawn Toucan Do It images and nestled them among the the backdrop greenery.  The birthday hats are fro the Lawn Fawn Wild for You set.  


For the second card I masked the card base and sponged the Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves Background Layering Stencils with Distress Oxides.

I adhered a couple of Lawn Fawn Tropical Vine Borders in white onto the card and added the Lawn Fawn Toucan Do It image and sentiment. 


Both cards are reallly quite different but both ever so fun and colorful!

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment