Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Have A Sweet Day with Avery Elle....

 



Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday, Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this sweet card using the adorable Sweet Day stamp set. I adore this set so much. I am also excited for the newest Avery Elle release!!! 



I started by coloring the images using Copic markers. 
Violet: B60, V000, V01, V12, V15, BV11, BV00
Pink: R000, R30, R20, R21
Mint: BG000, BG10, BG11
Soft Brown:E30, E50, E51, E41, E31, E55



Next, I used the largest rectangle from the Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts die set for my base panel. 
I then die cut the word 'Hooray' using the Hooray Elle-ments die from pink cardstock. I added color to the bottom of the die-cut using Distress Oxide ink. I used Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord



I then stamped the sentiment onto the banner from the Wonky Stitched Elle-ments die set. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 


Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment