Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Let's Toast with Lawn Fawn....


Hello everyone. Happy Wednesday!!  Mayra here with you today.  I am sharing this s'mores-themed card. I used the wonderful and super cute new Smiley's S'more die. I couldn't wait to use this set. It is truly adorable. 

I began by die cutting the layers for the s'mores, along with the Smiley's S'more die, I also used the Backdrop Forest die along with the Backdrop Stitched Woodgrain, the fire, and the mini marshmallows from the Build a Campsite die set, the grassy border from the Mushroom Border die set, to create the ground I used the Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Border die set.


Next, I added a bit of color to each of the die-cut layers using Lawn Fawn Ink, and Distress Inks. For the green areas, I used Jalapeno and Noble Fir. For the brown areas, I used Pizza Crust, Gathered Twigs, Brushed Corduroy, and Ground Espresso. For the blue area, I used Blue Jay and Deep Sea. I used the Cloudy stencil to add cloudy layers to the base panel. 


To create the yellow frame for the card I used the biggest and medium-sized dies from the Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts. For the sentiment, I used the new awesome S'more the Merrier stamp set. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used and/or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment