Wednesday, September 1, 2021

From Our Home To Yours with Lawn Fawn....


Happy Wednesday everyone!!! It's September!!! YAY!!! That means Fall is right around the corner, my absolute favorite season! I created this autumn-themed card to share with you today using the cute Acorn House die from Lawn Fawn


I started by die-cutting the base of the card using the largest rectangle from the Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts set. I added color to the base panel using Forget-Me-Not, Fish Tank, and Blue Jay Lawn Fawn Inks. I then die-cut the grassy, and hillside borders using the grass from the Mushroom Border die, and the hill from the Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Borders sets. I added color to the grassy border using Artichoke and Noble Fir inks. For the hillside border, I used Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso, Brushed Corduroy, and Rusty Hinge Distress Inks. 


Next, I die-cut the birch trees using the Birch Trees die set. I added color to the die cuts using, Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso, and Hippo inks. Next, I added color to the die-cut layers to create the Acorn House. I used Pizza Crust, and Sugar Cookie inks for the main layer. I then added color to the leaves from the Acorn House die set using Lawn Fawn inks in the colors Sunflower, No.2 Pencil, and Mustard Seed Distress Ink. 


Next, I colored the images from the Let's Go Nuts, the rocks from the Ocean Shell-fie set, and the mushrooms from the Oh Gnome stamp set using Copic markers. The sentiments are from the Den Sweet Den, A Bug Deal, and Happy Village stamp sets. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment