Monday, August 2, 2021

Hello from Toni: Mama Elephant Flower Shower


Hi, friends! Today's card is all about the cute and about helping each other out when life is stormy and even when it's not.


For the background of the card I'm using Waffle Flower JJ's Rainbows Paper which is a really quick way to rainbow up your card.


Then I colored up the ultra cute Mama Elephant Flower Shower images. I love the cute critters and the way the flowers are drawn.


I used the Mama Elephant Slim Card Window Dressing and Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics die sets for the grass, clouds, butterflies and flowers. I didn't want to cover up any of that gorgeous rainbow so used vellum for the clouds.  

Or course, I added a generous sprinkling of sequin raindrops! Too cute!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment