Monday, August 9, 2021

Hello from Toni: Sunny Studio Looking Sharp


Hi, Doodlebugs fans! I have an ultra cute birthday card to share with you today.


I cannot recall the last time I used the Lawn Fawn Flippin' Awesome interactive dies but am so glad I did for this card featuring images from Sunny Studio Stamps Looking Sharp.


I used paper from Honey Bee Birthday Bash 6x6 pad for the card base, flipper panels, pull tab and the Lawn Fawn Flippin' Awesome Add-On scalloped base.

I used pearlescent paper for the scalloped panels but you can't tell so much in the pics.  It adds a really fun touch though.


I colored up the Sunny Studio Stamps Looking Sharp images based on the paper--ombre pots, yes, please!


And additng those adorable expressions included in the stamp set along with the birthday hats was a must.


I added some Mama Elephant Comic Sayings on Let's Chat speech bubbles for even more fun. How cute is that?!!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment