Wednesday, August 11, 2021

You Make Me Smile with Lawn Fawn...

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today.  I am sharing this fun, awesome thinking of you-themed card. I used the wonderful and super cute new I Like Naps and Toucan Do It stamp sets. The inspiration for this card was my 3 year old niece Lyric Hope, she is one year younger than her sister Ava Rose, who I created a birthday card for last week. I learned a while ago that it is a nice surprise to create a card for her as well. 


I began by coloring all of the images using Copic markers. Along with the I Like Naps, and Toucan Do It sets, I also used the Magic Messages, One in a Chameleon, and Butterfly Kisses stamp sets.

Next, I die cut the layers and base for the card. I used my new favorite dies the Backdrop Tropical Leaves, the  Slimline Tropical Leaves Border, and the  Backdrop Sunburst die. I then added color to the green layers using Lawn Fawn ink. I used Celery StickFreshly Cut Grass, and Jalapeno. Next, I added color to thebase panel, I used PeacockMerman, and Minty FreshThen, I used the stitched circle from the Shutter Card Snow Globe Add-on to create a frame around the heat embossed sentiment from the Magic Messages stamp set. To create the frame for the card in coordinating pink, I used the biggest and medium sized dies from the Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts.


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment