Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hoping Your Birthday is Wonderful...

 

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday. I am sharing a watercolored card with you today. I used the super pretty, new Choose Hope stamp set from Pink Fresh Studio. 


I started by stamping the image onto watercolor paper using Distress Ink in Antique Linen for the no-line effect. I then used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the image. 



I began with the smaller pink florals. I used Tea Rose, Light Carmine, and a bit of Geranium Red. Next, I colored the leaves I used Yellow Green, Mid Green, and Light Green. For the main flower I used, Flesh Colour, Bright Yellow, Geranium Red, and a bit of Mustard

I then used the Essentials Diagonal Stitched Plaid die for the base of the card. To finish the card I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of vellum. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blog, IG or Pinterest

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment