Monday, March 29, 2021

Hello from Toni: Hoppy Birthday


Hi, everyone! Today I have a cute little birthday card that just makes me smile.  The frog is so cute! Quite an accomplishment as frogs are weird, sticky things. I'm a toad girl myself.


I stamped the Sunny Studio Country Scenes pond image on watercolor paper, shortening it so it would fit in portrait orientation. That was easy peasy to line up.

Next I used the MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet--just a touch so the purple was quite light.


I used Zigs to color up the scene, adding a bit of Clear Wink of Stella to the waves. I cut the front panel using the Sunny Studio Frilly Frame Eyelet Lace die before adhering the Sunny Studio Feeling Froggy image. 

For the sentiment, I used words from both Sunny Studio Best Fishes and Feeling Froggy. I love that the sets are sized so they're interchangeable.  Thanks, Sunny Studio!

And, naturally I had to use googly eyes on the frog. Duh!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include: 

No comments:

Post a Comment