Wednesday, March 3, 2021

A Bright and Fun Happy Birthday with Waffle Flower...

Hello everyone. Happy March, Mayra here with you today. I am so super happy to be here. I am back with another version of a card I shared two weeks ago using the adorable Sea Birthday and the Classic Sentiments stamp sets from Waffle Flower stamps. For that card, I used soft pinks and mauve, and purple colors. For this one, I used bright colors.


I started by coloring the images I would be using from the stamp set. I used Copic markers to color them in. I believe these are the colors I used. I apologize, I usually write them down but I forgot to this time. For the yellows, I believe I used Y11, Y08, and Y19. For the blues, B01, and B02. For the orange areas, Y11Y08, YR68, and YR12.  For the greens, YG01, YG17, YG03, YG99, BG96, BG93, and BG90. I then used the A2 Lacy Layers die set to die cut the panels I would be using to create the underwater shaker scene, the frame for the shaker, and the scalloped decorative frame to go over the shaker window. 


Next, I added color to the base panel using Distress Oxide Inks. I used Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, and Broken China. I spritzed a bit of water over the entire panel and blotted the extra water off with a paper towel. 


I then heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of vellum and adhered it to the base panel. Next, I used the blue sprinkles from the new Clay Confetti Sugar and Spice set, along with Sparkling Clear Seed Beads, and Seed Beads in the color Sunshine for the shaker elements of the card. 

I hope you enjoy this bright version of the birthday card I created to share with you from before. Thank you very much for taking the time to visit. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogInstagram, or Pinterest

Here is a photo of the previous version. 

Please feel welcome to visit me here for all of the details on this one. 


Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment