Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Sending Virtual Hugs with Lawn Fawn...

 

Hello everyone. Happy Wednesday. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing a card using the new super fun Pop-up Desk die from Lawn Fawn. 


I started by die-cutting all of the pieces I would use to create the card. I used the new shutters from the Build a House Spring add-on, the bunny in the laptop image is from the Build a Basket-Easter die set, the scalloped rectangle "rug" is from the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables set. 


Next, I colored the bunny from the Butterfly Kisses set, the little bird and flowers from the Eggstra Amazing Easter set, the plants are from the Simply Celebrate Summer set, and the sentiment is from the new Long Distance Hugs set.

I used Copic markers to color them. For the bunny, I used E41, E25, E55, E31, E43, and R30. For the yellow areas, I used YR30, Y11, Y08, Y19, and a bit of YR24. For the green, I used G94 and YG13. 


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogPinterest or Instagram

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

2 comments: