Monday, March 22, 2021

Hello from Toni: Meet the Flintstones


Hello, Doodle Bugs fans!  Today's card is a throwback to childhood for me. I remember watching The Flintstones cartoon reruns in the 1970s. You too? Or have I totally dated myself? LOL.


I used Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers on the card base, just at the top since the rest of the front was going to be covered.  I then used the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics Cloud and Hill dies.


I used the MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil along with Peacock Feathers to add more clouds. I used a bit of DO Mowed Lawn and Vintage Photo for the hill.

I colored the Mama Elephant Me and My Dinosaur and Little Dino Agenda images with Copics. I would love to think pterodactyls and brontosaurus were so brightly colored.


Of course, I had to use purple in honor of Dino from The Flintstones as well as coloring the little people a bit like Pebbles and Bam Bam. So cute!

For the sentiments I used the speech bubbles from Mama Elephant Stackable Cuties stamped in Distress Ink Carved Pumpkin. Whenever I want the color to be brighter, I use Distress Ink rather than Oxide.

Btw, I used the grass from Sunny Studio Country Scenes as it looks like grass that's a bit extra.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include: 

No comments:

Post a Comment