Monday, March 15, 2021

Hello from Toni: Altenew Tulips


Hello, Spring! And hello to you Doodlebugs WA fans too! 


Today's card features the Altenew Paint-a-Flower Tulips Outline stamps.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I don't have tulips quite yet in the garden but a few of the daffodils are saying hello.  Yay!


I stamped the image and colored it with Copics. Now I was giving this card to my partner who likes cards where every inch is filled with something.  Ugh!  

Loving crafter that I am, I added some gold and sequins which are always winners with me. He was suitably impressed so win-win.


I painted a glue that remains tacky when dry onto the card edges using a fan brush so it would be streaky when I added the gold foil. I really liked how that turned out so I added some gold dots too.

In the product listing below I've added some other gold options that could be used to create a similar effect like Versamark and embossing powder, washi, and gold ink.  I'm all about using what you've got!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment