Monday, March 1, 2021

Hello from Toni: Mama Elephant Little Llamas


Hello, everyone!  Happy Monday to you!  Well, if Mondays can be happy; at least I hope this card helps brighten your day!  Big wink!


The Mama Elephant Little Llama Agenda images are darling, aren't they?  I left them on the plastic sheet and stamped them just as they are. I couldn't bear to break up the herd. LOL.

I colored them up with Zigs. Have you noticed I tend to color with Zigs when there's a lot to color?  I find them much faster than my Copics.  I did use Copic R20 to give them little pink cheeks.  You'll find the Zigs I used in the product listing below.


I had originally planned to use the Mama Elephant Tri-Window Coverplate dies but decided to use only the HUG which I cut from kraft and covered in Clear Wink of Stella. I popped that up on foam tape. Of course, I added a few sequins as well. Glitter and shine, baby!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

1 comment: