Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Hello Beautiful with Lawn Fawn...

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this bright peacock-themed birthday card with you. I used the super pretty Tiny Gift Box Peacock and Turkey Add-on from Lawn Fawn. 


I started by die-cutting a panel using the Fancy Lattice Backdrop from Kraft colored cardstock. I then added color to the panel that would show underneath the die-cut layer. I used Lawn Fawn inks. I started with Peacock, then I used Blue Jay, then  Fresh Lavender, Grape Jelly, Celery Stick, and Jalapeno. I also added a bit of the color Juice Box over the Blue Jay to deepen the blue. Next,  I used the colors Sunflower and Fake Tan to add color to the die-cut orange and yellow pieces for the little peacock. I also added a bit of  Peacock and  Blue Jay to the main area and tail. 


Next, I glued all of the layers together. Then, I die cut the speech bubble and frame. I heat embossed the sentiments onto vellum. I used the Swan Soiree, How You Bean?, and Offset Sayings: Birthday stamp sets for the sentiments.  


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blog, Instagram or Pinterest.

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment