Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Hope Your Day Sparkles with Lawn Fawn...

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here sharing this card with you. I am on a unicorn themed spree at the moment, lol. It all started with my niece turning 3. I asked what theme she would like for her birthday card...as you can guess the answer was unicorns. I chose to create this fun card using the Unicorn Picnic stamp set from Lawn Fawn

I began by coloring the images from the set. I used Copic markers to color them in. I then die cut the layers for the castle from the Build A Castle die setand the layers for the scene I would be creating for the unicorns. I added a bit of color to the base panel using Minty Fresh, Merman, and Peacock. I also added a bit of Sunflower ink to the Sunrise Backdrop.

I then assembled the castle and added a bit of color using Lawn Fawn ink in the color Plastic Flamingo. I layered the base panel onto a piece of bright pink cardstock that was die cut using the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blog, IG or Pinterest.

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment