Friday, October 2, 2020

Hello from Amy: Let the Good Times Roll | Avery Elle

 


Hello and Happy Friday!  It's Amy and I'm here with a fun slimline that features Avery Elle images:

Stay Cool Stamp   |  Ellements Die

Unicycle Stamp   |  Ellements Die

Sweet Swines Stamp   |  Ellements Die

Oh my goodness, when I was looking through my Avery Elle sets, I realized a slight theme with those three sets, wheels!


So fun!  I used the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics | Creative Cuts for my base.  I do have to tell you that when I initially photographed my project, it was a bit off.  I just stamped 'Let the Good Times'...that's it.


I got a bit creative, added the three black dots to the end of the sentiment and finished off the sentiment with the flag that the Sweet Swine is holding.  I was going to stamp 'Roll' in black and then decided to do it in aqua to coordinate with my base color.

Here are the copics I used:

YR01 | YR61
BG32 | BG13


That's it for me today!  Have an awesome weekend!

Links to products used are listed below:

2 comments: