Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Have A Beary Cozy Fall with Lawn Fawn...

 


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone!!! Mayra here with you today. I have a super fun card to share with you. I love creating scenes for my cards. I enjoy going through my stamp sets and seeing which images will go together to create the scene I am hoping for. 

I used the new super cute Den Sweet Den stamp set from Lawn Fawn, along with the Jump For Joy (for the leaves), Pick Of The Patch (for the adorable squirrels), Oh Gnome (for the mushrooms), and Crazy Antics (for the picnic basket). I combined these sets with the super cute Lawn Fawn Backdrop Lift The Flap Tree, Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Border, and the Stitched Dens dies. 


I began by coloring the images I would be using. I used Copic markers to color them. 
For the brown bears, I used E41, E42, E43, and E44. For the yellow areas, I used Y11, Y13, Y15, Y18, YR23, and YR27. For the olive green, I used YG99, YG97, YG91, and BG90. For the rusty orange, E08, E99, YR23, Y32.


After coloring my images, I set them aside while I die cut the layers I would be using for my card. 
I used Bristol Smooth Cardstock for the sky area behind the Backdrop Lift The Flap Tree piece. I added Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks to give it the color. I then used a bit of Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs, and Ground Espresso Distress Inks to the trees to give them a bit of color. For the grassy hill, I used Peeled Paint and Forest Moss. After adding color to each layer, I assembled what would be the front of the card. 


For the inside of the card, I made into a shadow box card using the  Stitched Dens die. I used the Into The Woods Remix 6x6 Pattern Paper pad to create the den for the little bears. For the sentiments, I used white embossing powder and heat embossed them onto vellum. 


I hope you enjoy and feel inspired by the card I created to share with you. Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by. Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 
Please feel welcome to visit me at my blog: Mayras Designs, my IG, or on Pinterest

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment