Monday, October 26, 2020

Hello from Toni: Sunny Studio Thanksgiving


Hi, Doodlebugs fans!  Can you believe it's the last week of October and Thanksgiving is a short 4 weeks away?  Not sure what that's going to look like at our house this year given the pandemic. But that doesn't mean I can't send out cutie patootie cards in celebration.

I'm using the Sunny Studio Bountiful Autumn set along with a sentiment from Sunny Studio Harvest Mice.

Isn't that background paper to die for? I have a cookie-making friend (she's amazing!) who included these with her cookies last year.  It's a total win for me to 1) remember I had saved it--fine, I ran across it when looking for something else but still; and, 2) actually using it.  


I used the Pretty Pink Posh Autumn Leaves stencil along with Distress Oxides on the card base which I thought would be a lovely backdrop to the upcycled packaging paper.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

1 comment: