Thursday, October 29, 2020

Hello from Toni: MFT Hooray Kind of Day


Hi, everyone!  I'm blowing the dust off of this one.  I cleaned my desk and guess what I found from ages and ages ago?  I'm sure I'm the only this has ever happened to--LOL.

I stamped MFT Hooray Kind of Day  directly on the card base and colored the images with Copics (E40-44, E49, R20, G03).  I used the Pretty Pink Posh Layered Clouds stencil with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers above.  


The sentiment was really easy to bend a bit to work with the Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banners die.  What a cute little scene!

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and Recommended Include: 

No comments:

Post a Comment