Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Lawn Fawn "Hedgy" Cute Bookmarks...

 

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone!! Mayra here with you today, and I have a set of bookmarks to share with you. I used the absolutely adorable Tiny Gift Box Hedgehog Add- On.  I love to read and encourage my sons to also develop a love of reading as well. With that in mind, I thought bookmarks would be perfect to make with the little hedgehog. 


I began by die cutting the pieces for the hedgehogs and the little accessories. The little hat is from the Tiny Gift Box Holiday Hats Add- On, the hearts are from the Stitched Mug Frame, the small cup of hot chocolate is from the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On, and the stack of books from the Den Sweet Den stamp set. 


To create the bookmarks, I used the large stitched rectangle from the Flippin' Awesome Add-On, and the smaller stitched rectangle from the Shutter Card Die set. I layered the smaller rectangle over the larger one after stamping the sentiments onto each one. I thought these sentiments were great for the bookmarks. The "I can't take my eyes off of you" is from the Keep On Swimming set, the "find happinness in the little things", and "I'm so happy I found you" are from the Hey Lady stamp set.  


To finish my bookmarks, I used the Eye See You Shape Sprinkles by Doodlebug Design to add little eyes to these cute hedgehogs. I hope you enjoy these bookmarks and feel inspired to create. 

Thank you very much for taking the time to stop. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blog, on Instagram, or on Pinterest

Links to products used are listed below:
 

1 comment: