Monday, October 19, 2020

Hello From Toni: Lawn Fawn Acorn House


Hello, Doodlebugs fans! I was so excited when I saw that Lawn Fawn was releasing the Into the Woods Remix pad.  I had been hoarding the original for ages but now I have extra so can go nuts with it.  Nuts--ha!


As you can see I used a LOT of the papers in the pad; nearly everything on the is cut from it, including the LF Acorn House, the LF Leafy Tree Portrait Backdrop, and the card background.

I used the new Distress Oxide Crackling Campire to highlight the leaves and flowers (did you notice those are tiny hearts?). I also colored the tree trunk with Distress Oxide Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Ground Espresso.


I used Copics (E11, E42, E43, E44, E49, R20, Y11 and Y15) to color up the Let's Go Nuts squirrels. They are so blasted cute! The one on the bottom left is wearing a scarf.  The world's tiniest, cutest scarf, people!

I finished off the card by embossing a sentiment from the LF Oh Gnome set. It fit perfectly where I wanted it.

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

1 comment: