Wednesday, October 7, 2020

You're The Caramel Apple Of My Eye...


 Hello and happy Wednesday everyone! Mayra here with you today. Yay!!! I have a fun, super fun card to share with you. This is my first time creating a shutter card. I used the awesome new and super easy to use Shutter Card Lawn Cuts Die from Lawn Fawn, along with the Shutter Card Add-On. This was such a fun card to put together. 



 
I began by die cutting all of the pieces I would be using. For the front of the card, I used the Build A House die set, along with the brand new Build A House Gingerbread Add-On  (I used the windows, door, and scalloped roof trim from this set), for the grass I used the grassy hill from the Mushroom Border Lawn Cuts Die set. I then die cut the pieces for the shutter card, I set those aside for the moment. 


I then went through my images to choose the ones I would be using.
 I used the leaves from the Let's Go Nuts stamp set, the pumpkins from the Pick Of The Patch set, the little mouse from the Love Poems set, the super cute mice, and sweets from the new A Creature Was Stirring set. I also used the mice from  Crazy Antics, the Caramel Apple, the jar of sprinkles from the Unicorn Picnic set, and the bows from the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set. The little pumpkins image with the pumpkin loaf is from the Spooky Village set. 



I then colored in all of my images using Copic markers. For the soft orange, I used YR000, YR01, R02, and YR15. For the pink, I used R21, R01, R00. For the soft purple, B60, BV00, BV01, BV11, and V15. For the mice, E41, E31, E55, and E35. I then added color using Distress Oxide inks to the front panel of the card and the grassy areas. For the soft autumn sky, I used Milled Lavender, Spun Sugar, and Dried Marigold. For the grass, I used Mowed Lawn. I then assembled my card. 
For the inside, I made it into a shaker by die cutting a second piece of the Shutter Card Add-On. 



I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 
Please feel welcome to visit me at my blog, or Instagram, or Pinterest.

Links to products used are listed below:

1 comment: