Thursday, October 15, 2020

Hello from Toni: Honey Bee Sweet Sunflowers


Hi, everyone! I have a bonus card for you this week and likely will have a bonus cards for a few weeks.  This time of year I kick it into high gear with fall, Thanksgiving, and holiday cards. Woo hoo!


Here I used the Honey Bee Sweet Sunflowers set on a card I think is rather unusual for me. Where are my cute critters?!

I watercolored with images with Zigs and then used Polychromos on top of that. 


I used a piece of Honey Bee Sweet on You 6x6 paper beneath the images. I love this look.

I formed the flowers so they would be flat in the middle with rounded petals. I used foam tape to bolster beneath but so hard to photograph it well unfortunately.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment