Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Welcome... Congrats On Your New Home!

 


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone!! Mayra here with you today. I am very grateful to be here. I have a fun card to share with you. I used the adorable new Let's Go Nuts stamp set, along with the Backdrop Lift The Flap Tree die. 




I used most of the images from the Let's Go Nuts stamp set. I also used a couple of other stamp sets to complete the scene. The little bow is from the Eggstra Amazing Easter set,  the pumpkins from the Pick Of The Patch set, the wreath from the Car Critters Christmas Add-On, and the sentiment from the Happy Village set. 


After picking my images, I colored them using Copic markers. I then used Distress Oxide ink to add color to the panel that would be the base of the scene. I used Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Dried Marigold. I used the Backdrop Lift The Flap Tree die to die cut the trees in white. I then used the Mushroom Border die for the grassy hill. To add color to the hill I used Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn




 I also created another interactive area on the card. I used the stitched circle from the Shutter Card set to create a spinner for the leaves. I attached them using Scotch Foam Tape. I hope you like this fun card. 


Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by! I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me at my blog, or Instagram, or Pinterest.


Links to products used are listed below:


No comments:

Post a Comment