Monday, October 5, 2020

Hello from Toni: Waffle Flower Happy Gnomes


Hello there, everyone!  This Waffle Flower Happy Gnome just looks so cute perched on that window sill, doesn't she?


I used the Mama Elephant Frilly Window Frame dies to create the scene, using the shutter die as a valance. That window is big enough to create a scene within a scene--swoon!



I colored up the Waffle Flower Happy Gnome images using Copics. I love this combo of colors.  So happy and fun.


To finish the card, I used an MFT grass die as well as an MFT Skinny Strip for the Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sentiment.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  


Products Used and Recommended Include:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment