Tuesday, April 2, 2024

You are the Coolest

 I'm back to designing birthday cards. Here is how I was inspired today:


I love it when a card comes together from scraps.  I had started a different card but never finished it.  I decided to challenge myself by adding Lawn Fawn and Concord & 9th elements to my design. Here are the products I'm featuring:

  • Pretty Pink Posh - Big Valentine Cupcake | dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Party Hats | dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Pierced Stars Plate | die
  • Lawn Fawn - Wavy Sayings | stamp
  • Lawn Fawn - Simple Wavy Banners | lawn cuts
  • Concord & 9th - Pretty Sweet | stamp + dies

The Happy Birthday + coolest sentiments have been heat embossed in white.  The 'you are the' sentiment has been stamped in Concord & 9th - Nutmeg.


I absolutely adore all the details on the dies!

Have an amazing day!
 
 Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment