Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Aren't you Juice the Cutest!

 I've decided to design another card duo based on one background panel.  Here's the first card:


Mama Elephant Boxed Drinks

I had that distress oxide panel on my desk.  I decided to use it for 2 different card designs.  You'll see the 2nd version next week.  I used the same supplies for both cards:

  • Mama Elephant - Boxed Drinks | stamps + creative cuts
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Sentiment Strips: Birthday | stamps

Mama Elephant Boxed Drinks

I went back to my love of a soft pastel palette.  Those sweet Mama Elephant images are perfect for it.  I'm very slowly growing my birthday stash.

The distress oxide blend is:

  • Scattered Straw
  • Dried Marigold
  • Abandoned Coral

Mama Elephant Boxed Drinks

Don't forget to come back next week for my other card!


 Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment