Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Celebrate!

I've been really enjoying stenciling lately.  I've been challenging myself to use different color combos and having fun.  Today is part one of two based one one A2 stenciled panel.  Here's how I was inspired today:



These are the products that I'm featuring today:
  • Waffle Flower Crafts - Strawberries Background | stencil
  • Waffle Flower Crafts - Oversized Friend Print | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Large Celebrate Shadow | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Sentiment Strips | Birthday


Here are the Concord & 9th inks I used:
  • Poppy
  • Sunflower
  • Avocado
  • Peacock
  • Oceanside


The celebrate has been cut from the Altenew Glitter Cardstock Set | Gilded.  I used gold paste from my stash for the strawberry seeds.

Next week I'll be sharing another project that uses the other half of the stenciled panel in my card design!

Thanks for stopping by!

 Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment