Thursday, April 25, 2024

Quick and Easy Stenciled Card Design [Take Two]

Last week I shared some tips for creating multiple quick and easy cards. Today I'm sharing the second card from that post. If you missed it, be sure to head over for a look.  I explain my process for quickly producing a bundle of cards.

Here's the second card.

Pinkfresh Studion Beautiful Blooms

Here are all three colors.

For this card I used the larger frame from Mama Elephant's Flirty Scallop Frame die set and I changed up the stencil for the background.  This time I used the Deco Leaves stencil.

Pinkfresh Studion Beautiful Blooms

Pinkfresh Studion Beautiful Blooms

Below are the cards I shared in last week's post.  Be sure to head over for all the details.

Pinkfresh Studion Beautiful Blooms

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you were inspired.

-Cathy

 Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment