Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Friend

I've been really enjoying stenciling lately.  I've been challenging myself to use different color combos and having fun.  Today is part two of two based one one A2 stenciled panel.  Here's how I was inspired today:



Do you remember my post from last week?  This is my other card that was inspired by the Strawberry Background.

These are the products that I'm featuring today:
  • Waffle Flower Crafts - Strawberries Background | stencil
  • Waffle Flower Crafts - Oversized Friend Print | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Sentiment Strips | Birthday


Here are the Concord & 9th inks I used:
  • Poppy
  • Sunflower
  • Avocado
  • Peacock
  • Oceanside
The friend has been cut from the Altenew Glitter Cardstock Set | Gilded.  I used gold embossing paste from my stash for the strawberry seeds.

I changed up my design from last week but keep the overall elements the same.


Here is the card duo side by side:


Thanks for stopping by!
 
 Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment