Friday, May 26, 2023

Another feathered friend!

Hello my friends!  Michele here, and I am so excited to introduce you to my latest feathered friend!  

This fabulous die from Honey Bee Stamps could easily be painted to be many different birds!  But for today, since we're watching Mama and Papa tending this season's nest, it had to be painted as an Eastern Bluebird!  

Meet Papa bird - who is so sweet to bring food to Mama and yes sits high atop the Maple in our back yard to watch for Tom to serve dinner!  I only wish I could twitch my nose and turn that Maple tree in a flowering Cherry!

Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Spring Birds and Cherry Blossoms

My color was added with finger daubers today:  Blueprint Sketch for my Bluebird!

Isn't this Layered Cherry Blossom beautiful?  Behind it you'll spy the Pinkfresh Studio: Simply Diamonds [that I borrowed so many times from my friend - I had to make it my own!]
Behind THAT a panel of Honey Bee Stamps Grain & Grunge designer paper.

Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Spring Birds and Cherry Blossoms

Last but not least another perfect sentiment from my much loved
My Favorite Flower - also from Honey Bee!   Today, I used one of the smallest of
Spellbinders' Essential Stylish Ovals to cut it - I can see this becoming a favorite die set -
SO many essential sizes!


I hope you like my Bluebird and Blossoms - and that you have a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today!  We appreciate you!

=] Michele

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card Michele! I love how you used the sponge daubers for your sweet birdie and those lovely cherry blossoms, and they both look wonderful against the Simply Diamonds die cut and dsp background! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card every detail is sheer perfection.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little bluebird you've perched among those cherry blossoms! Beautiful card, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a feast for the eyes! So many fun details you added. Your bluebird makes me smile really big! Thanks so much for sharing your mega talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this from the sweet bluebird on the trellis to the flowering cherry branch! And that sentiment is a keeper too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this bluebird set and need to make more with it. Yours is so very handsome, Michele. Did I tell you we got bluebirds in Ohio? We were on our second bag of mealy worms when I left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my! This bird set is on my wishlist, but just look how many more beautiful things you're showing us today. I must remember to keep my Stylish Ovals in mind for sentiments. Divine, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a way with birds, Michele! (I love saying that). It's so true. Your beautiful birdie perched on the magnolia branch against the lattice is just gorgeous... a wonderful composition indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the bluebird is sweet! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect card design from that handsome bird through all those yummy layers! Love this card so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is gorgeous Michele! I love your Papa Bluebird, he is simply gorgeous! Yeah, I'd love to twitch my nose and change one of my trees into a flowering cherry tree too. LOL Love this one you have on the card. Your inking of these dies is just beautiful! Love the "lattice" frame and the "shiplap" looking background. Again, this is one gorgeous card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete