Monday, April 3, 2023

Creating fun, rectangle borders with the Combo Rectangle from Mama Elephant

I'm sharing a quick and easy card today using one of my favorite dies, the Rectangle Combo from Mama Elephant.  I love how easy it is to create a custom, two color scallop frame or mat with this die. I feel like it adds just enough to jazz up the simplest of cards.

Mama Elephant Combo Rectangle and To My Dearest stamp set

I colored this sweet, little bear from Mama Elephant's To My Dearest stamp set, with my Copic Markers.  Instead of cutting him out, I used a stitched rectangle die to frame him and then layered everything up on the front of the card.
 

Mama Elephant Combo Rectangle and To My Dearest stamp set

 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you're inspired to get crafty soon.

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   

Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment