Wednesday, April 26, 2023

A friendly floral garden and adorable honey bee using Concord & 9th products

I hope spring has arrived for you!  At the time I'm writing this, it still hasn't quite arrived here in the PNW.  Die cut flowers and bees are the closest I'm going to get to spring today.

This sweet card was quick and easy to create and assemble.  I cut and assembled the flowers and bees from the Friendly Florals die from Concord and 9th.

Concord and 9th Friendly Florals die set

I created the striped background using the Simple Stripes Diagonal die from Lawn Fawn and finished the edge with the frame that is included in the Fancy Cake die from Pretty Pink Posh.
 

 
The "just because" sentiment was stamped and cut from the Blended Petals stamp and die from Concord and 9th.  After stamping, I die cut a few extra pieces from white cardstock and layered the stamped sentiment on top for some added dimension.

I finished the bee with a bit of glitter glue.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed the card.

 Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment