Friday, April 7, 2023

Put your tulips together and whistle!

If you have arrived here from my personal blog, thank you, and welcome!  Michele here again today - it's Friday, after all!  I'm going to jump right in today because I happen to be showcasing my all-time most favorite flower of all... tulips!  

I'm not sure why I'm obsessed with purple these days - clearly I haven't added any new markers since the last time! ha!  But just look at these lovelies from Waffle Flower Crafts, won't you?   There are two clusters in the Layered Tulips set and I'm so happy to have the dies now, too! 

Waffle Flower Tulips

I have a new cover die to share today:  Concord & 9th's Potpourri!
It's a lovely garden in which to plant my tulips, isn't it?  

Waffle Flower Tulips

This sentiment is from Waffle Flower's Hello Friend combo set - there isn't one sentiment in this set that I wouldn't use, and I love the two fonts they've added to each.
Another little smattering of those Pinkfresh jewels and voila!

All that's left is to thank you for stopping in - it is much appreciated!
=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

Copic Markers

13 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this cover die and these beautiful purple tulips! Definitely worth a whistle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips are a favorite of mine too, along with the other spring bulbs...hyacinths, jonquill, narcissus and daffodills, crocous'...YOur card has a love purple spray of tulips and i like the die cut piece below them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I love that cover plate. The whole card is just stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, I should have know it was tulips! LOL I was kinda thinking crocus. Way off! Love this stunning card! That background is a perfect spot to put your gorgeous purple tulips for sure. The sentiment is fabulous and I love when stamp sets use a cursive font with a simple block letter font. So beautiful in my humble opinion! Love, love, love this card my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty in purple, Michele, and that coverplate is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Michele and thanks to you, it's now one of my favorite tulip sets too!! I love your new coverplate die too, and purple is A OK in my book anytime!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! 😊💜

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty, Michele. Any color you choose to use is a favorite. You have a wonderful way with color and design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite cover die of the week!! Don't we all want a box full? Vikki H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gloriously beautiful -- and atop that amazing cover plate too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous birthday card, Michele! Love the beautiful colors and the background texture!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you hear my whistle... wowee is this ever pretty! That is one fabulous cover plate and your purple tulips looks lovely on it. Looking forward to seeing those tulips dolled up in your favorite white variety!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! This cover die is splendiferous! Yes it does make a beautiful backdrop for your tulips. What a wonderful card, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These purple tulips are so incredibly gorgeous, but paired with the C9 Potpourri Die? I can't even...

    ReplyDelete