Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Using A Christmas Backdrop for Valentine's Day...

 Hello everyone, happy February!!! I am sharing this Valentine card with you today. I used the awesome  Backdrop Peppermint Stripes die from Lawn Fawn. I was inspired to create a valentine-themed card using this die the way the Lawn Fawn design team member Audrey Tokach used it.

 


I began by die cutting two layers of the striped backdrop from red cardstock using the Backdrop Peppermint Stripes die, then I used the scalloped frame from the Framed Tags Madison Avenue Creative Cuts die from Mama Elephant to die cut it from white cardstock. I then cut a slightly larger piece of pink cardstock to mat the die cut layers. I glued the front of one of the striped backdrop panels to the back side of the other striped backdrop panel. I then glued the scalloped frame onto the front of the top layer.


Next, I die cut three layers of the phrase using the Giant Be My Valentine  from white cardstock, and one layer from gold glitter cardstock. I then glued them and layered them together, then glued it to the card base. Next, I used the Fancy Wavy Banners die set to die-cut the banner for the sentiment. I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Scent with Love Add-on stamp set onto the base layer banner. 




I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.




Products Used/Suggested: 

Framed Tags Madison Avenue Creative Cuts

Scent with Love Add-on

Giant Be My Valentine 

MFT: Precision Glue

3M Scotch Foam Tape

Ranger Embossing Powder: Gold

Fancy Wavy Banners

Glitter Cardstock: Gilded

No comments:

Post a Comment