Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Fun and Bright Striped Background Card...

 Hello and happy Wednesday everyone! I am sharing this fun and bright card with you today. I used the adorable Stitched Sun Frame and the Outside in Stitched Sun dies from Lawn Fawn.







I began by using the largest rectangle from the Lacy Layers A2 die set to die cut the base panel for the card. Next, I used the Simple Striped Portrait die to die cut stripes from white and turquoise-colored cardstock. I then glued the die-cut strips onto the die-cut stitched rectangle layer. Next, I used the Stitched Sun Frame, and Outside in Stitched Sun dies to create the sun shaker for the card. I then used the cloud dies from the Backdrop Meadow Portrait die to add the clouds to the sun.




I added a bit of color to the edges of the die-cut sun shape using Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold,  and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide inks. I then used the ‘hello’ phrase from the Flamazing stamp set from Avery Elle, and the ‘sunshine’ from the Wish You Were Here stamp set from Trinity stamps. 





I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or suggested are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment