Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Floral Bouquet-Themed Valentine...

 Happy Wednesday everyone!!! I am sharing this card with you today using the lovely Sunny Studio Quilted Hearts Portrait die, along with the beautiful Mama Elephant Stems and Sprigs stamp set. 



I began by coloring by the images from the set using Copic markers. 

Copics Used: 

YR23, YR24, YR27, E97, E99, E93

G99, G94, YG67, YG17, G40



Next, I began by die cutting the layers for the card. I started by using the Quilted Hearts PortraitStitched Heart 2, Scalloped HeartBuild A Tag #2 from Sunny Studio. I then used the Essentials Diagonal Stitched Plaid die to die-cut the main center area for the front of the card, I then layered it ontop of a slightly larger rectangle die-cut from the Mama Elephant Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts die set.  



I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Lovey Dovey  stamp set from Sunny Studio onto a piece of vellum. 


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Products used or suggested are listed below:


1 comment:

  1. Mayra, I never would have thought to combine these colors! They are outstanding together!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete