Monday, January 31, 2022

Valentine with Non-Traditional Colors


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a Valentine card using the adorable Lawn Fawn Penguin Party set.


I chose to sponge a selection of blue Distress Oxides (Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean & Broken China) on the card base to go with the chilly penguin environment. As usual, I spattered some water to add a bokeh snow effect.


I adhered the Mama Elephant Heart Grid Window on top then added a stitched hillside diecut.

I colored up the Lawn Fawn Penguin Party images using Copics, making sure to add a generous amount of Clear Wink of Stella and a sprinkling of sequin snowflakes for good measure.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment