Monday, February 7, 2022

Stitched Backgrounds Plain and Rainbow


Hi, Everyone! Toni here with you today.  Do you recall a while back I created a set of fall cards using the Pretty Pink Posh Cozy Fall Critters? Ever so cute and perfect for winter too!



Both cards use the Lawn Fawn Giant Let It Snow dieLawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes Backdrop, Lawn Fawn Stitched Stitched Snowflakes, and Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes. As always Lawn Fawn has produced new products that go perfectly with what may already be in our stashes.

I kept the first card really simple, leaving the background and snowflakes in white. I added a bit (okay, a lot) of Clear Wink of Stella to the diecut. Sparkles, sparkles, sparkles!


I colored both PPP critters with Zigs. I particularly LOVE the rainbow scarf!

For the second card, I sponged the background with Distress Oxides Wilted Violet, Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean, Salvaged Patina, and Picked Raspberry. 


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment