Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Fun Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop Birthday Card...

 Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!! I am sharing this super fun birthday card using the Backdrop Stitched Woodgrain and the Backdrop Tropical Leaves dies from Lawn Fawn. 



I began by die-cutting the layers to create the adorable lion from the Peek-A-Boo Birthday Tag Toppers die set from Avery Elle. I then used the Hooray Elle-ments die to die-cut the word Hooray, from several different colored cardstock. Next, I die cut the base layer for the card using the Backdrop Stitched Woodgrain and the Backdrop Tropical Leaves dies. 



I then added color to the Backdrop Tropical Leaves die-cut layer using Merman, Fake Tan Lawn Fawn inks, and  Twisted Citron, Lucky CloverDried Marigold, and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide inks. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Inside Birthday Greetings stamp set onto the die-cut tag from the  Hearts and Stars Skinny Tag set. 



I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Products used or suggested are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment