Monday, February 21, 2022

Using Mini Stamps in the Foreground


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a fun birthday card or is it a graduation card or maybe a congrats? So versatile!


I stamped the card front using some of the Mama Elephant Oodles of Noodles (Sriracha, lime, pepper, chopsticks) and Lawn Fawn Purrfectly Wicked (spoon and soy sauce) small accessory stamps. 


I then cut an aperture so that the Mama Elephant Oodles of Noodles bowl image could peek out, just like that little bear is doing. So cute!

I colored up everything with Copics, a lot of them because sriracha is a very specific color, thank you very much.


I finished the card by embossing the Mama Elephant Noodle Sayings sentiment onto a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner. Are you hungry now?  LOL!

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment