Monday, November 1, 2021

Hello from Toni: Mama Elephant Urban City


Hi, Doodlebugs fans! Today I'm using Mama Elephant Urban City in two utterly different cards.


The first card is a cute little scene where Mama Elephant Fly with Me ellies are floating high up over the Urban City

I used Polychromos colored pencils for a change of pace and to explore color layering (underpainting idea).  I particularly love the colorful cityscape.


For the second card, I wanted to simplify things.  As you can imagine, coloring each little building took quite some time so this time, I blended Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina, Picked Raspberry and Antique Linen then stamped the Mama Elephant Urban City on top with Versafine Onyx Black.

After that I used the MFT Confetti Stencil with the same Distress Oxides for snow and added a few snowflakes while I was at it.

 
The Waffle Flower Wonderful Christmas sentiment is embossed with Ranger Aqua Tinsel Embossing Powder which is so pretty (and nigh impossible to photograph). 

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment