Wednesday, November 3, 2021

I'm Snow Glad We're Friends with Lawn Fawn...

Hello everyone. Happy November!!! I am sharing this card with you today using the adorable Penguin Party stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 


I started by coloring all of the images I would use. I used the hat and hot cocoa from the Tiny Winter Friends, the hot cocoa from the Holiday Helpers, the tree from the Merry Mice set, the wreath from the Car Critters Christmas Add-on, and the gingerbread cookies from the A Creature Was Stirring  I used Copic markers to color the images. 

Copics Used: 
C9, W7, W5, W3, W2
BG13, BG11, BG10, E40, E41


Next, I used the Quilted Backdrop die to create the base panel. I also used the  Slimline Stitched Hillside Border to create the snowy ground. Lately, I have loved creating a framed border around the card. You can use the Basic Rectangles die set to create a frame. 


I then used the banner from the Fancy Wavy Banners die set to die cut the banner for the card. I hope you like the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products  used or recommended are listed below:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment