Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Thanks So Much with Lawn Fawn...


 


Happy Wednesday everyone! I can't believe it is Thanksgiving Day tomorrow!! This month and year have been flying by. I had to create one (or two, lol) more card with a thankful theme. I used the super cute new Lovely Latte die from Lawn Fawn. 


I began by die cutting all of the layers to create the cards. For both of the cards, I die-cut the base panel for the cards using the Basic Rectangles die set, the Backdrop Fall Leaves die, the marshmallows from the Stitched Mug Frame, the pumpkin from the Reveal Wheel Pick of the Patch Add-on, and the Fancy Lattice Backdrop die. For the second card, I used the Tiny Gift Box: Peacock and  Turkey Add-on



I then added color to the Backdrop Fall Leaves die cuts using Rusty Hinge Distress Ink, Victorian Velvet, Brushed Corduroy, and Antique Linen Distress Oxide inks, and Pizza Crust Lawn Fawn ink. For the sentiment on both cards I used the Fancy Wavy Banners die set, and the Wavy Sayings stamp set.  



I hope you enjoy this set I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.








Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment